Travel to Sicily, Italy
We will visit local wineries and cheese factories experiencing the life and the culture of this amazing region full of traditions and surrounded by magical scenarios
Wine and Food experiences through the cities of Catania, Taormina, Ragusa and Siracusa
Buon Viaggio e buon divertimento
Talk to us!
Please complete the form to have Marco Avigo Tours contact you.
Sicily, Italy Tour Program
Spring / Fall 2023
Maximum size group 12 people
Arrive to the airport of Catania. Transfer to our 4 stars hotel in Catania city with our private bus – In the afternoon visit the city of Catania (Historical center, underground Catania, Borgo S. Giovanni Licuti dinner in a typical restaurant.
After breakfast, transfer with our bus to the village of Taormina – visit to the city (Greek-Roman Tether, Historical Center, Isola Bella) Later in the afternoon, on our way back to the hotel, we will stop to the village of Acitrezza for a typical seafood dinner. After dinner we will return to the hotel.
After breakfast, tour on the Etna Vulcan with a wine tasting in a typical winery. Return to Catania and rest of the day at your leisure. Dinner in a typical restaurant in Catania.
After breakfast, transfer with our private bus to the city of Ragusa at our 4 star hotel. Visit to a cheese factory with tasting of typical Sicilian cheeses. In the afternoon, visit to the district of Ibla in Ragusa. Dinner in a typical restaurant in Ragusa
After breakfast, transfer with our private bus, to the village of Vittoria to visit the winery Occhipinti. Here we will have a wine tasting with a light lunch. Return to the hotel. Rest of the day at your leisure Dinner in a typical restaurant.
After breakfast, transfer with our private bus, to the city of Siracusa at our 4 star hotel. During the journey, we will stop to the village of Marzamemi for a nice seafood lunch in a typical seaside restaurant. In the afternoon, in Siracusa, we will visit the Greek Temple of Apollonio, and the historical Center. Dinner in a typical restaurant.
After breakfast, visit to the city of Siracusa (Cathedral with a Caravaggio painting, Archeological Park, Artusa’s Font, Market of Ortigia with Sicilian gastronomic specialty) Dinner in a typical restaurant.
After breakfast transfer with our private bus to the airport of Catania. Return to USA.
- Accommodation in four stars hotels, in Catania, Ragusa and Siracusa
- Private air-conditioned motor coach for trips, transfer and excursions
- Continental Breakfast throughout the trip
- One Seafood lunch in Marzamemi
- Six wine dinners – two in Catania, one in Acitrezza, two in Ragusa, one in Syracuse
- Excursions to Taormina
- Excursion to Etna Vulcan
- Visit to two Wineries, one on the Etna, one in Ragusa
- Visit to a cheese Factory in Ragusa
- All tips and taxes when included with the group
- Portage of maximum of two pieces of luggage per person (one medium – one small)
- Marco and Sara Avigo will personally host you through your entire tour
- Personal items, such as additional food and beverage orders, telephone, room service and laundry service, special arrangements before and after the program; service charges, taxes, insurance, and others items not specifically mentioned as included
- Insurance for trip cancellations, luggage loss or damage, medical and accident insurance is not included but is strongly recommended
Cost = $4,600 Per person based on double occupancy
- $1,000. with application is due 120 days prior to departure (50% not refundable)
- Balance of payment is due 60 days prior to departure
Reserve your place today!
To reserve your place, please sign and return the Reservation Form as soon as possible with your deposit of $1000.
Please make payment to:
Marco Avigo Tours
8311 Strahle Place
Philadelphia, PA 19111