Travel to Lake of Garda, Italy
“Lake of Garda Experience”
Food, Wine and Cultural Tour to the Lake of Garda Italy
Marco Avigo, accredited professional sommelier, and restaurateur for 20 years on the Lake of Garda, will be your host to the gastronomic paradise of Lake of Garda in Lombardy, northern Italy. One of Italy’s most unspoiled regions. We will be dining in world-renowned restaurants, typical Trattoria’s and Osteria’s. We will visit Vineyards and Cheese producers.
In addition, we will tour across the Lake and surrounding region. We will visit such places as the peninsula of Sirmione and we will reach the top of Mt Baldo, almost 6,000 feet, with a cable car from the beautiful village of Malcesine. We will also visit the city of Verona, a typical open market in Salo’ village and the Valpolicella region for a great Amarone tasting.
The Lake itself covers an entire region with the west shore in Lombardy, the eastern side in Veneto and the north in Trentino. The tour will take us to the southern port of the Lake. Our home away from home will be the “Hotel Nazionale” located in Desenzano. From here, we will embark each day to visit the sites, revel in the beauty and indulge in the local food and wine. We will also visit a typical open market in Salo’ village.
Our daily sojourns will not begin until 10 or 10:30 am so you will have plenty of time to relax. This tour has been designed by Marco to be fun, informative and especially relaxing and tasty!!
Buon Viaggio e buon divertimento
Talk to us!
Please complete the form to have Marco Avigo Tours contact you.
Lake of Garda, Italy Tour Program
Spring / Fall 2024
Maximum size group 14 people
Breakfast in the Hotel. At 9:30 am we will depart to visit the village of Salo’, and we will stroll the open-air market. We will luncheon in a local Trattoria. In the afternoon we will have some relaxing time walking through the pedestrian area of Salo’ for some shopping. We will return to the hotel to freshen up. At 7:00 pm we will depart to have our dinner at a restaurant in the village of Polpenazze.
What is included:
- Accommodation at Hotel Nazionale, Desenzano del Garda
- Continental Breakfast throughout the trip
- Private air-conditioned minivan for trips, transfer and excursions
- Cable cars and Ferry Boats
- Three lunches
- Seven gourmet dinner’s
- Small bites at the wineries and at the cheese factory and at Verona
- Excursions to Verona, and around the Lake of Garda
- Visit to four Wineries with wine tasting
- Visit to a Cheese factory
- Visit to a Olive oil factory
- One afternoon at the “spa and Wellness”
- All tips and taxes when included with the group
- Portage of maximum of two pieces of luggage per person (one medium – one small)
- Marco Avigo will personally host you through your entire tour
What is not included:
- Personal items, such as additional food and beverage orders, telephone, room service and laundry service, special arrangements before and after the program; service charges, taxes, insurance, and others items not specifically mentioned as included
- Insurance for trip cancellations, luggage loss or damage, medical and accident insurance is not included but is strongly recommended
COST AND PAYMENT SCHEDULE
Cost = $4,900 per person based on double occupancy
- $1,000. with application is due 120 days prior to departure (50% not refundable)
- Balance of payment is due 60 days prior to departure
Reserve your place today!
To reserve your place, please fill out the Reservation Form, sign it and return it as soon as possible with your deposit of $1,000.00
Please make payment to:
Marco Avigo Tours
8311 Strahle Place
Philadelphia, PA 19111